- MADE-IN-KOREA GLASS FILE: Patented in Korea, the Crystal Glass Side GENTLY files your nail edges as sealed, and the Soft Resin Side enhances durability, fashionable looking and grip comfort
- HOW TO USE: Use the glass side only to file and buff your nails. Move back and forth SHINAIL (glass side) on your nail edge for filing. Buff your nail by gently moving SHINAIL (glass side) vertical to your finger
- DURABLE: The Hard Crystal Glass remains a lifespan of 500 uses (approximately 10 years if once per week)
- SAFE: Manicure in a pure natural way. Nano Etching Technology surface is gentle for baby nail care
- BUFFER AS A PLUS: The grains etched with Nano Technology is so gentle that you can directly use it as a buffer to smooth out the ridges of your nails and make them look shiny (mainly works on the center ridges of your nails but not the side and bottom edges);
SHINAIL Crystal Glass Nail File
If you are looking for pure natural, 100% toxic free manicure, SHINAIL would be definitely your ideal choice.
Made-in-Korea Glass File
With the patented technology from Korea, SHINAIL¡¯s Crystal Glass Side GENTLY files your nail edges to avoid fractures and keep your nails strong and healthy;
The Soft Resin Side enhances the strength of the glass to prevent any kind of breakage, provides fashionable looking and brings great comfort of grabbing.
How To Use
Use the glass side ONLY.
Move back and forth SHINAIL (glass side) on your nail edge for filing.
Buff your nail by gently moving SHINAIL (glass side) vertical to your finger. Shine your nails.
Who would need SHINAIL?
1.Those who are looking for toxic free, eco-friendly manicure.
2.The pregnants, babies and patients who need the most gentle nail care in a healthy way.
3.Those who cannot wear manicure due to professional reason.
What's in the Box?
SHINAIL Crystal Glass File x 1
Leather Protective Carry-on Pouch x 1
1. SHINAIL works on natural nails only.
2. Please dip in water before use if the sound of filing makes you uncomfortable.
3. Recommended to use no more than once per week for buffing. Overuse may cause damage on nail surface.